Nāmaka Made Size Chart
Nāmaka Made SizingOption 1: Measure your favourite fitting ring
- Pick the finger you want your new nāmaka ring to stay on and use a ring you already have that fits it perfectly.
- Measure the inside diameter of that ring, from one side to the other in a straight line across the centre of the circle.
- Once you have your measurement (in mm), use our sizing chart below to find the size you need.
Option 2: Measure your finger
- Cut a thin strip of paper or a piece of string about 10cm long and wrap it around the finger you want your new ring to sit on.
- Make a mark where the paper/string meets.
- Measure the length of the the paper/string that wrapped around your finger then find the correlating size in the chart below.