HEMP CLOTHING AUSTRALIA
Selvedge Jeans | Blue / Black Indigo
TheHemp Selvedge Jeans are a premium 13.5oz denim crafted from raw hemp and long-staple cotton blend. Woven on vintage shuttle looms in a right-hand twill construction. The indigo rope-dyed cotton warp is tightly woven with a raw hemp weft, which provides strength and creates the unique look by the scattered raw hemp neps throughout the surface.
For a traditional worn-in look; unique to selvedge denim, we recommend a minimum of six months of regular wear before washing. The longer you can go without washing them, the more beautiful they'll become! This allows your denim time to break-in and develop it's unique and natural qualities.
- 45% hemp / 55% long-staple cotton
- Classic tapered straight leg
- Traditional button fly fastening; solid brass buttons and rivets
- Red selvedge ID
- Five pocket design; 100% hemp pocket lining
- Belt-looped waistband; three-point fastened for added durability
- Contrast two-tone stitching
- High-density jacron branding patch to back waist; leather-look and vegan-friendly
- Non-synthetic, natural cotton canvas labelling