Complimentary standard shipping in Australia for orders over $150
This capsule collection by Jost, dedicated to “The Beautiful Differences”, contrasts Kristina Suvorova's animal characters against the bag label's minimalist urban designs. Crazy inside, sleek and clean outside or vice versa – all pieces of the collection live and breathe a liberated metropolitan spirit.
While Jost has become renowned for its straight-forward lifestyle accessories, Kristina's art epitomizes playfulness, expressing the artist's inherent philosophy. "In our modern, fast-paced and sometimes even confusing times, it's important to stay open, curious, colorful.
Jost bags has it's roots as a small saddlery in 1891, Germany and since then, it has grown into a successful family business. Jost is the brainchild of Dietmar Jost. He modernised the family brand in 2002 for people looking for contemporary, curated, and high-quality design. The majority of the timeless bags are produced in Europe, from European leather and fabrics.
- Regularly clean leather and vegan textile bags with a soft brush or cloth.
- Use a waterproofing spray regularly, this helps with repelling light water droplets and dirt.
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your bag, wallet to maintain its original silhouette.
- Use soft leather cream to nourish, hydrate and preserve the leather's supple qualities.
- If the leather gets wet, dry immediately with a dry cloth and air dry.
- Store your bag in a well ventilated space.
For any full priced or sale items purchased online that are unworn and in new condition, we offer exchange, store credit, or refund within 14 days of receiving the goods.
Please email the Keoma team at email@example.com for more advice and information or read up on our Returns Policy.
Europe, Asia, North America
Free Shipping in Aus for orders over $150
Click & Collect Available
Gift Cards Available
Your Cart is Empty