Freitag F155-0789 Clapton
F155 Clapton - Backpack
- Variable volume with water-repellent fold’n’rolltop closing.
- Five smartly positioned reflectors.
- Zippered quickaccess outside compartment and inside compartment for laptop.
- 3D mesh padding on back and shoulder straps.
- Various docking sites for cycle helmet, u-lock and key fob.
DIMENSIONS 300 × 130 × 420 – 520 mm (l × w × h) 11.8 × 5.1 × 16.5 – 20.5 inch l × w × h) 18 - 22 liters
In 1993, graphic designers Markus and Daniel Freitag were looking for a functional, water-repellent and robust bag to hold their creative work. Inspired by the multicolored heavy traffic that rumbled through the Zurich transit intersection in front of their flat, they developed a messenger bag from used truck tarpaulins, discarded bicycle inner tubes and car seat belts. This is how the first FREITAG bags took shape in the living room of their shared apartment – each one recycled, each one unique. With their innovation, the brothers inadvertently triggered a seismic event in the world of bag making. Its tremors have since made themselves felt in Zurich and the cities of Europe and spread all the way to Asia, making FREITAG the unofficial outfitter of all urban, bike-riding individualists.
F155 CLAPTON DETAILS