- Always there, even if you need a quick getaway, thanks to fast-closing magnetic belt fastening
- Zippable main compartment, big enough for a PET bottle, a small umbrella, a giant banana or a few other bits and bobs.
- Compartment for valuables and other secret stuff
Visit us to explore more colours and styles with our F-CREW!
F645 PHELPS is a cross-body bag with concealed truck tarp that can also be worn on the hips: a lightweight option for all those tight-lipped, practical-thinking individualists who prefer to give a discreet insight into their idiosyncrasies in the midst of the party hullabaloo.
DIMENSIONS300 × 50 × 150 mm (L × W × H) 11.8 × 1.9 × 5.9 in (L × W × H)
Volume: 1–2 liters
This product is just as unique as every bag from FREITAG – thanks to the continued inclusion of truck tarps – but also soft, light, and flexible.
Individual, used truck tarps and PFC-free material made from 100% recycled PET bottles using water-saving process.
We’ll take care of all repairs free of charge in the first two years (or the first three if you’ve registered your product). You just need to dig out the receipt or show us your product registration as proof.
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN PATCH UP
- We’ll replace sewn-on buckles, rings, screws and buttons
- We’ll repair burst seams
- We’ll replace Velcro fasteners and zips, bicycle inner tubes, straps and labels
*PLEASE NOTE: Every tarp is a unique product, so we have to assess each one as it comes to us. The list above is only a guide: our tarp surgeons can patch up virtually anything and will do everything in their power to extend your unique product’s life.
If your F-product has a few more years under its belt, if you no longer have the receipt or if you forgot to register it, you’ll have to pay for the repair service. The costs for this are calculated according to the time and effort involved and lie between AUD 40 and AUD 130.