- Double zippable main compartment with enough space for 20 liters of trail mix.
- Pretty roomy, zippable external pouch for all those vital and almost forgotten things.
- Loop for your bike U-locker or other attachments on one side and a pocket for bottles or other spray cans on the other.
No two bags are identical each one is cut individually from a used truck tarp
Visit us to explore more colours and styles with our F-CREW!
An individualized backpack, protected with a recycled piece of tarpaulin and made of a water-repellent fabric manufactured from empty PET bottles.
450 x 310 x 140 mm (l x w x h)
17.7 x 12.2 x 5.5 inches (l x w x h) Volume: 20 Liters
Trucks are tough. Which is why all FREITAG products are tough. All the same, you shouldn't put them in your mouth. Let's face it, trucks taste pretty yucky.
Individual, used truck tarps and PFC-free material made from 100% recycled PET bottles using water-saving process.
We’ll take care of all repairs free of charge in the first two years (or the first three if you’ve registered your product). You just need to dig out the receipt or show us your product registration as proof.
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN PATCH UP
- We’ll replace sewn-on buckles, rings, screws and buttons
- We’ll repair burst seams
- We’ll replace Velcro fasteners and zips, bicycle inner tubes, straps and labels
*PLEASE NOTE: Every tarp is a unique product, so we have to assess each one as it comes to us. The list above is only a guide: our tarp surgeons can patch up virtually anything and will do everything in their power to extend your unique product’s life.
If your F-product has a few more years under its belt, if you no longer have the receipt or if you forgot to register it, you’ll have to pay for the repair service. The costs for this are calculated according to the time and effort involved and lie between AUD 40 and AUD 130.