The double pouch that organizes your stuff before you hit town.
- Available in plain, matching or twin colors
- Two zipped sections for all the slim/small stuff that belongs together or you simply need to have with you
- Complete with a narrow strap that can be stowed away, hooked on or slung round your shoulder, including key ring
250 × 140 mm / 9.84 × 5.51 inch (big behind) / 250 × 120 mm / 9.84 × 4.72 inch (small front) (l × w)
Trucks are tough. Which is why all FREITAG products are tough. All the same, you shouldn't put them in your mouth. Let’s face it, trucks taste pretty yucky.
used truck tarps (polyester fabric with PVC coating)
used safety belts (polyester)
We’ll take care of all repairs free of charge in the first two years (or the first three if you’ve registered your product). You just need to dig out the receipt or show us your product registration as proof.
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN PATCH UP
- We’ll replace sewn-on buckles, rings, screws and buttons
- We’ll repair burst seams
- We’ll replace Velcro fasteners and zips, bicycle inner tubes, straps and labels
*PLEASE NOTE: Every tarp is a unique product, so we have to assess each one as it comes to us. The list above is only a guide: our tarp surgeons can patch up virtually anything and will do everything in their power to extend your unique product’s life.
If your F-product has a few more years under its belt, if you no longer have the receipt or if you forgot to register it, you’ll have to pay for the repair service. The costs for this are calculated according to the time and effort involved and lie between AUD 40 and AUD 130.