- Robust, modular truck tarp cover with inner pockets made to last years
- Exchangeable agenda inlay for 2022 with compostable organic rings
- For all your appointment planning from October 2021 to December 2022, with blank pages for before and after
186 × 20 × 145 mm (l × w × h)
7.3 × 0.8 × 5.7 inch (l × w × h)
Weight: 315 g
Trucks are tough. That’s why your FREITAG product is tough. The materials and workmanship in FREITAG products can withstand years of serious daily use. Be nice to your FREITAG, and it’ll be a true Swiss friend: reliable, unassuming, and always there when you need it
MATERIALSThis product is one of a kind.
It is made from used truck tarps (polyester fabric with PVC coating)
We’ll take care of all repairs free of charge in the first two years (or the first three if you’ve registered your product). You just need to dig out the receipt or show us your product registration as proof.
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN PATCH UP
- We’ll replace sewn-on buckles, rings, screws and buttons
- We’ll repair burst seams
- We’ll replace Velcro fasteners and zips, bicycle inner tubes, straps and labels
*PLEASE NOTE: Every tarp is a unique product, so we have to assess each one as it comes to us. The list above is only a guide: our tarp surgeons can patch up virtually anything and will do everything in their power to extend your unique product’s life.
If your F-product has a few more years under its belt, if you no longer have the receipt or if you forgot to register it, you’ll have to pay for the repair service. The costs for this are calculated according to the time and effort involved and lie between AUD 40 and AUD 130.