Daniel Jeans | Dry Re-Gen Selvage
Daniel is a relaxed and tapered fit jean.
- Upper leg has more room at the thighs
- Legs are tapered
- Non stretch fabric
- Classic 5 pocket, selvedge jean
- Vegan patch
- Recycled metal trims
- Pocketing is made out of organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles
- 50% recycled cotton fibers and 50% Refibra (50% TENCEL x 50% recycled cotton), therefore no new cotton is used in this garment
- Dyed with Kitotex - a naturally occurring polymer obtained by recycling food waste* which replaces all hazardous chemicals, and reduces energy expenditure by 30% and water by 50% (compared with a conventional denim).Â *may contain shrimp shells
For any unworn and new condition items, we offer exchange, store credit, or refund within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please note we do not offer returns on objects of an intimate nature (earrings, socks, and undergarments) or that are perishable (food and pantry items) for OH&S reasons.
Please email the Keoma team at email@example.com for more advice and information or read up on our Returns Policy.
Free shipping in domestically for purchases over $150.
Flat rate domestic shipping $10.
In-store pick up available at Keoma Store.